Roswell XL PRO+ USB-Micro B Right Angle to USB-C Tether Cable 9.5m/31ft
The Pro+ Collection
- Tight Right Angle design to ensure a stable tether connection
- Uses our new hybrid-optic technology
- Highspeed with even faster transfer speeds
- 300lb rated crush-proof metal housing
- IPX4 weather sealed
- Power bridge chipset allows for an outstanding, stable 62ft connection
- Slimmer, stronger soldered connectors
- Extra-long lengths to go further distances without needing to use additional cables, extensions or power points.
- No power injection points (No need!)
- 60-day cable failure guarantee
To create a Power Bridge for 62ft tethering you must follow the below steps;
1) Computer-end must be plugged in first
2) Then plug in the ANGLED USB-C into the camera and power camera on
3) Connect the USB-C straight end from the camera cable into the computer's cable USB-C female port. Connecting the two cables together.
If this order of steps is not followed, you will not properly connect at 62ft. If you power the camera down or change the camera batteries, you need to start at Step 1 and go in order of the directions to reconnect.
Compatible with but not limited to;
- NIKON D810
- NIKON D850
- CANON 5DSR
- CANON MK4 *Please run the latest Canon MK4 firmware from Canon.com*
AREA51 TETHER CO. cables focus on extreme speed industrial quality cables, featuring premium connectors and superior insulation. Our cables are rigorously tested to ensure reliable and stable connections, so you can focus more on your close encounters and unexplained phenomena.